The Mid Year Academic Circle Planner (A5)
- Dated from September 2021 - August 2022
- Luxury cloth hard cover
- 120gsm luxurious sustainable paper
- Goal setting pages
- Habit Trackers to keep you motivated
- Monthly Overviews to see your schedule at a glance
- The Master List to brain dump, prioritise and execute your tasks
- Empty Lists for shopping or to-do's
- Monthly Finance Tracker
- Second monthly overview for meal planning or maybe a business schedule
- Blank Pages for projects and notes
- 2 Ribbons to keep your place on your current day and monthly overview
- Handy back pocket
- Motivational Quotes to keep you inspired
- Colouring In Pages to increase productivity, stimulate creativity and reduce stress
- Review pages to reflect on your progress
I love the size of this planner as it can easily fit in a bag, but the fact that it still manages to pack in everything you need to organise and focus your week, without being overwhelming is so good. It has habit trackers and focus sections for each week, which are so helpful if you want to carve out time for a regular habit/activity. There’s also a section to fill out at the start of each month, relating to each area of your life (personal/finance/relationships) which has really helped me to consider not just work life, but other goals/activities/ that are just as important to stay balanced. (Although I’ve changed some of the headings if any of them weren’t relevant..!) You review these at the end of the month which is a great tool for seeing where you need to place more focus, or amend/adapt any goals you had in mind. The month overview diary is useful just to see your month at a glance as you go. I’ve been using these diaries for a couple of years now and really love them.
Wonderful company, Wonderful product. Ordered every year. Planners are one of a kind and I couldn't get by without mine.
Beautifully put together. Roll on Sept 20 so I can use it . ❣️❤️❣️❤️
I treated myself to the Circle planner in September 2020 as a way to feel organised and productive during the long home working stint (thanks lockdown!). I’ve loved it. It’s made a huge difference having a dated planner that has enough space for my to do lists and meetings. I love the weeks focus and list element which I then break down to daily tasks. It makes juggling different projects at work much easier. As soon as they became available I preorder the 2021/22 planner, the features in the planner are perfect for me and I love the double month calendar and goal setting pages. Highly recommend!
I decided to purchase this planner to help me organise myself more for everyday life/university and i’ve absolutely fallen in love with it. This planner has everything and more that i could ever ask for and will definitely be buying another one for 2021. I cannot recommend this enough. If you’re thinking about treating yourself- buy it.