The Circle3 - The 3 Month Goal Setting Journal
We have thought of everything you will need to make your dreams and goals a reality. From to-do lists, shopping lists, positive habit tracking and even colouring in! All in one beautiful soft covered A5 journal that is small enough to take everywhere.
The Circle3 Planner features:
- New soft textured cover and lay flat design
- 3 Monthly Overviews to see your schedule at a glance
- 13 Weekly pages to plan each week with space for notes and meal plans
- 91 daily pages to plan your 13 weeks down to 30-minute time slots including space for positive daily reflections and lessons learned
- The Master List to brain dump, prioritise and execute your tasks
- Empty Lists for shopping or to-do's
- A weekly colouring in page to increase productivity, stimulate creativity and reduce stress
- Blank Pages for projects and notes
- Weekly Habit Trackers to keep you motivated
- Motivational Quotes to keep you inspired
The powerful daily page has time slots from 6am-midnight allowing you to plan your days in detail and see the blank areas you have time to work on your goals or tick something off the to do list. List your top targets for the day and use the motivational quote to inspire you.
Brilliant for setting mid term goals particularly in covid times when so many plans are on hold. I bought one for myself and my daughter, she's was travelling but came home and is fed up with waiting. I want to move to another part of the Country and have to consider my career so small short term goals for present are inspiring to move forward more slowly than we both would like.
Beautiful paper, beautiful texture, beautiful vibrant colours, and beautiful layout. The shipping (from UK to Canada) was surprisingly fast considering the current postal delays. It was also well papackaged. If I could afford to, I would have bought one in every colour. I love how they are undated, so they can be used at any time of the year. It can also be started on any day of the week, so there is no need to wait for a Sunday or Monday to start planning and working on your goals. I love that flexibility. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you. :)
This planner is really well laid-out with everything you need to plan projects already there so that I can get on with my work. It's the structure my creative brain needs!
Carla. Your Planner/Journal is a godsend. I cannot think of any areas that's been missed. It covers virtually every aspect of ones life. It is invaluable and a must buy for anyone from a Sloth to a Bee or more likely a human with a busy and hectic lifestyle. Definitely recommend!
This is my third week of using the Circle 3, and I can say honestly that this has saved my life. I'm currently in the most hectic year of my degree at University, and this is a life saver.